Monday 28 May 2012

Welsh Mountain Zoo


















The past few days I've been staying at my mums house in Wales, and while the weather has been as beautiful as it has, I have to proudly say I haven't complained about it once! I really do believe that as a whole, the British are conditioned to complain about the weather.. whatever it does. But I feel the cold so easily (a slight breeze and I turn into Smurfette), so this last week its been lovely to just walk around without 13 layers on!

On the Friday we did a ton of walking over the sea fronts and generally just enjoyed the sun in a "I can't believe its this sunny" kind of fashion, then on the Saturday we took a trip to the Welsh Mountain Zoo which turned out to be an pretty good day! I think it's the weather that makes or breaks a trip to the zoo in all honesty, and it was the perfect weather for taking in some of the views and appreciating the plants and animals. Yes yes, I know I sound 60. So above are just some random pictures taken of the outfit of the day and the zoo. 

I'll be sure to post about this months Glossy Box soon as it's something I have been meaning to do for a while now. I'm between a rock and a hard place at the moment because as the boxes go on, I'm becoming less and less impressed by them, and its a feeling I think might be shared by a few other people. But we'll see! 

Erin xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments x